Monday, July 25, 2011

Ryan Lutz checks in from the Ohio R/C Pro Series @ Medina R/C Raceway

"In 4wd Pro Mod Short Course all eyes were on my DESC410R. This thing is just stupid fast and has so much get up and go. For one the truck is simply the fastest truck in this class and everyone is beginning to realize this. Also I was again running my Tekin RX8 Speedo with the new 4 pole motor and it just flat out flies. People were amazed at the speed this thing has especially being a 540 can. I was able to throw down a 28.6 with my SC truck and my best lap in buggy was a 27.4! I was able to dominate qualifying to the tune of an 18 second TQ. In the main the guys behind me battled it out and I took off to a 1.5 lap win in 7 minutes. I let a handfull of people try my truck during the weekend and they were all amazed at it’s performance. They also couldn’t believe how smooth and fast the new 4 pole Tekin motor is. All of them before the race were running various makes and models of other SC trucks. After this race they are all getting a Durango with the new Tekin 4 pole when it becomes available shortly. I know they will be pleased! " Ryan Lutz

No comments:

Post a Comment