Thursday, January 10, 2013

Furtado brings home the hardware at the Maine State Champs!


Last weekend factory driver Scott Furtado attended the Maine State Championships.  Racers from all over New England made the trip up to Maximus Raceway in York, ME.  There were a total of 14 heat races adding up to a  number of 120 entries.  The SC4x4 Open was the biggest class with 3 heat races and close to 30 entries. Qualifying went well as Scott grabbed the 3rd position on the grid and ended up 2nd in the Amain. Scott chose to power his Durango Desc410r with a Pro4 4600kv motor in line with an RX8 speed control.

"My Tekin products ran flawless all weekend and gave me the power and confidence I needed. " Scott

The 1/8 electric class was the second largest class of the weekend and I  ended up 3rd on the grid and 4th overall in the Amain. My Durango Dex408 was powered by a T8 1900kv in line with an RX8 speed control.

No comments:

Post a Comment