Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tekin powered Matt Olson Cleans up at the Jconcepts Clash!


Last weekend the 6th Annual JConcepts Clash  race was held at the Flowood Indoor RC Park. Racers from all over the country converged to the event for some great racing. Tekin powered Matt Olsom would put his MIP Pro 4 SC into the Tq position and would knock out the wins in quick fashion taking both A1 and A2 in convincing fashion.

"I had a great weekend at the Jconcepts Clash with my Tekin Rx8 Pro 4 / MIP Pro4mance packed Losi SCTE and AE SC10 Pro 2. Both of my cars were powered by Tekin and worked flawlessly all weekend. I had plenty of all around power and a frightening amount of bottom end that really gave me the edge shooting from corner to corner. Thanks again for the continued support and great products. " Matt Olson


No comments:

Post a Comment