Monday, April 18, 2011

Ryan Lutz took Short Course and 8th buggy classes in style this weekend at the Nor-Cal Championship series at Nor-Cal Hobbies!

"In Short Course I ran my DESC410R and it felt great!  I didn’t touch it the entire day, just ran my one practice, two qualifiers, and the A-main. I was able to TQ every round of quals and take the victory in the A-main. For fun in the second qualifier I ran on the 1/8th layout (there was an option lane for the SC guys). I was only 1.4 seconds a lap on the 1/8th layout slower than my 1/8th buggy and truggy. My little DESC410R was flying – running the optional centre diff I was skying the huge hip jump with it and launching it off the back table top. It was a lot of fun and people were very impressed with its performance." Ryan Lutz

Ryan is using the Tekn Rx8 and 4.5 Sc4x in his Desc410r

No comments:

Post a Comment